Principles and applications of computers and information technologies in library and information centers.
1. The student will demonstrate mastery of content material.
2. The student will demonstrate proficiency in using Online CSU's course in navigating the Web.
3. The student will read all assigned materials and course notes prepared by the instructor.
4. The student will participate regularly in online discussions and activities.
5. The student will complete all assignments, demonstrating graduate level and proficiency.
Sarah E. Hutchinson and Stacey C. Sawyer (2000). Computers, Communication, Information: A User's Introduction: Comprehensive Version (7th ed.) (New York: McGraw-Hill Professional Book Group.